At COMCOM, we are developing mathematical models for the energy markets. Our machine learning and optimization platform analyses real-time data generated by power grids, power exchanges, weather stations and other data sources all across Europe with just milliseconds delay. Insights from our platform are used for energy trading, power plant optimization and power grid management. Our team consists of experienced data scientists and data engineers.
The main task of the data engineer is development of the trading and execution platform. Technologies used:
- Kafka, Rabbit MQ, and Zero MQ for stream processing
- Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes for DevOps
Experiences with some of above technologies are beneficial but not mandatory for the application.
What do we expect?
- Degree in a quantitative subject
- Good understanding of software architecture, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of microservices design
- Understanding of enterprise design patterns
- Beneficial but not mandatory is experience with CI tools, dockerization and orchestration
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with bonuses linked to performance
- Financial support for conferences and other types of education
- Dynamic and creative work
- Work on international projects
- Permanent full-time employment
Please send you application together with a CV to email@example.com.