At COMCOM, we are developing mathematical models for the energy markets. Our machine learning and optimization platform analyses real-time data generated by power grids, power exchanges, weather stations and other data sources all across Europe with just milliseconds delay. Insights from our platform are used for energy trading, power plant optimization and power grid management. Our team consists of experienced data scientists and data engineers.
The main tasks of a data scientist are identification and implementation of new trading strategies and development of automatic trade execution algorithms.
What do we expect?
- MSc or PhD in quantitative subject
- Good understanding of research process
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques (reinforcement learning is a plus)
- Understanding of mathematical optimization
- Experience with Python and standard Machine learning libraries
- Beneficial but not required is basic knowledge of data engineering tools: databases, stream and batch data processing, DevOps etc.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with bonuses linked to performance
- Financial support for conferences and other types of education
- Dynamic and creative work
- Work on international projects
- Permanent full-time employment
Please send you application together with a CV to email@example.com.