At COMCOM, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence, and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for COMCOM and for people who work here.
SAP Consultant is responsible for configuring the SAP system to support business processes of a particular company. Responsibilities of a SAP Consultant include: description of existing business processes in a company and proposition of adjustments such that best practices that are supported in SAP are followed, preparation of a business blueprint for SAP implementation, testing with key customers and others. Due to the modularity of the SAP system, SAP Consultant is a specialist in one or more modules such as Finance, Controlling, Logistics, HR etc.
What do we expect?
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Economics or other quantitative subject
- Knowledge of business processes
- Proficiency in English
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Experience with the SAP system and basic programming knowledge are desirable although not mandatory
What do we offer?
- Dynamic and creative work
- Financial support for conferences and other types of education including SAP Academy
- Work on international project
- Competitive pay linked to performance
- Permanent employment
Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com. Applications will be treated discreetly.